- Embedded in the system default. No asking for any private data. Free to user without any extra-fee
- Once the mapping config is completed, Shaks direct access to game without app run backgroud. So, it is asking another CPU loading, very low latency.
- Immediate booting and ready to play
- Enlarge SHAKS gamepad compatibility.
- Support all Android phone and its external display via HDMI docking product
1. Down & install from Playstore
2. Run game
3. Mapping edit, save it
4. Play game
- Basic App is free with watching AD, but "Premium (2$)" to store private "game data" into Google account. Or it allows only guest account access. And for advanced touch features, another 6$ needs to pay.
- While Octopus is running, the gamepad can't support its compatible game, because all input data work as touch-mapping only.
- It works on all android-compatible gamepad.
- Octopus run the game app inside Octopus app, which mean it can monitor all the data processing, so it creates risks;
→ For the user, hacking his personal data including PW/id, gameplay data, history
→ For the game publishers, his game data is being leaked to 3rd party. So, they monitor always and can ban it to use for user protection
- "Run over App" way increases system loading, which may cause "latency", "long booting time", "slow reaction", "battery dry out" etc.